THE EXEMPTED SQUAD

Bismillah.
One of the things that I treasure so much in CFS is to get to know the Exempted Squad. No idea where the name came from, but maybe because the whole members of the squad are exempted from taking English classes in CFS.

Although, I got into the class a few weeks late during the first semester, knowing them was a very interesting part of my life in CFS. A whole bunch of different people of very different background in one class. I've been always telling abt the Exempted Squad to my close friends and roommates because I learnt a lot from you guys; although I don't talk or respond much in Whatsapp groups.

This is an appreciation post, eventhough I don't know whether you guys will be reading it or not. *Don't get offended by the order I'm about to mention please. You are all special in your own way.

Najiyah- First time I noticed you was in ICT class, wearing white scarf that day, sitting in the corner. I thought you were quiet at first, but you AREN'T. You could talk all day with yr expressive face. Cute lah. Sorry kalau kekadang aku dengar cerita kau dengan muka takde perasaan 😭 Also my movie reference.

Fairuz- You're obsessed with Kpop, that's for sure. I' m never bored to entertain your questions. I was sad because you changed to Law (baru dapat geng!) and happy at the same time because u get what u dreamt of.
Delicious chocolate date cake. Shooting ICT video at yr house and the hospitality of yr family is superb! I will always miss you and your Mamak-Turkish mother.

Ika- The mature, hard-working Kelantanese girl. The first time I knew she was Kelantanese, I automatically talked in Terengganu slang. I feel that you are more kakak than me, to be honest. Always planning, and up-to-date with CFS' stuff.

Ainan- You are cute and knows how to be cute. And I like the way you speak. Thank you for calming me down at my certain gelabah moments in classes and saving me seat during emergency times huhu.

Farah- You are mature, and I love you for that. I really, really enjoy chatting aka sembang with you. Keep being you and smile always.

Mas- You are like a sunshine. Love that cheeky smile you have and playful attitude. Unforgettable quote: "Takkaaan tak boleh"

Nas- Quite quiet to me (sebab kita jarang sembang) and can be quite manja at certain times (jangan marah please). Pretty Nas. You always look so calm, and cute especially when fighting with Mas.

Zakiy- Thanks a lot for always entertaining my questions during assignments and exams. Always a star in almost each class because you're smart.

Iyman- The Hermione. How you talk just make me go "wow". You're so so good in public speaking. Always impactful. You always look calm, in poise.

Puteri- I adore when you work hard for your studies and also your language (babe, love, sayang). Listening to yr stories and ideas always make me think and ponder.

Amirah- I was kinda afraid to approach you at first because you look like a very confident young lady (you are), but turned out you're very friendly. I also enjoyed listening to you.

Nadiah- Again, I like the way you speak, a slight hint of Australian accent. I respect how you worked hard for your studies. Tabik. Congrats!

Azhad- You're always polite and soft-spoken with me. And you insisted to call Kak Auni, although it didn't really bother me if you call me without 'Kak'. Never fail to say 'hi'.

Deeha- A debater. The youngest in class but wayy mature than her age. I like the way you won't easily accept something.

Fatin- I like the way you talk; bubbly and fast which makes it cuter. Sempoi.

Yusran- I don't talk much to you, but you're a total genius, no doubt. And the way you talk; like a very well-arranged speech, each sentence.

Lin- You like to smile a lot, that's for sure. But what I adore most is how you celebrate others; very excited happy face, tight hugs. Nice.

Most of the time, I play the listener and observer part. No, I'm not a stalker or psychopath, I'm just learning.

Comments

Popular Posts