THINGS I LEARN IN CFS

Bismillah.
There are a few things that I learn while in CFS. These are just my personal rambles during my rare free Eid moments.

1. I learn to never judge a book by its cover; never a judge a person by his/her outer appearance. Every soul has its own story; has interests and hates, different family backgrounds, and experiences in growing up etc. I learn to learn from one another; respect and adore other's strength and compromise with weaknesses.

2. I learn how to make friends. Always have that bright smile and crow feets by the eyes (I read that it indicates signs of a genuine 'sincere' smile; and it works haha). Don't be shy to make the first step to know others, have courage, break your mental barriers and get rid of negative assumptions. Make effort to remember their names, they will feel very much appreciated.

3. I learn that, although you have many friends, each with his/her own thoughts and way of seeing things, never sacrifice your fundamental life principles. In some situations, you can compromise, apply "give and take", but there are things you just have to keep holding on tight. Of course, solah is number one. Besides that, for hamalatul Quran, there are certain things to take care of so that the Quran won't come to condemn us in the Hereafter, when it's supposed to become Syafaah.

4. I learn to respect and appreciate lecturers. Lecturers don't have 'Lecturer's Day", but don't forget to wish them on Teacher's day or thank them when you finally done the class with them. Greet them although they aren't currently teaching you, although they look strict and scary, although you're confident that they don't remember your name.  *Not the best muaddib student but trying to.

5. I learn to cool down and become more relaxed, toksah gelabah nor. There were certain incidents that when I thought of them again were clumsy, awkward and somtimes seems stupid; like spilling an iced lemon tea can in class etc (don't wanna tell here). Slowly, I learn to calm down and still trying to. So quite an improvement, when somebody said "Kak Auni cool tapi...". Thanks to classmates, roommates and Sisterbears who always tell me to calm down and chill.

6. I learn that there is time if you make them. For me, it's better to have my schedule quite full rather than empty. When the schedule's tight, we can learn to squeeze the time (al-Asr) rather than wasting them on less productive things (eg: non-stop scrolling social medias and videos on Youtube cobaan besar time cuti sem). So alhamdulillah, Iqra kept me busy. One of the things that I'm grateful for is alhamdulillah Iqra was able to do some small-scale events. Never thought we were able to, but we did it! Of course, there are times, I'm stressed and pissed off, but it was worth it.

Thank you for reading, hope you get something.

Comments

Popular Posts