Perantau ke Negeri al Quran

9 pagi tadi
*hon kapal* that was my sms ringtone.

"Kak N: Ce check dq. Kwn kak kata kputusan rayuan keluar hari ni. "

I was partly convinced. I've been checking from time to time, hoping that the word 'gagal' will change into 'berjaya'. And everytime I check, it was the same word 'gagal gagal gagal'.

Sad. 

Then today, I was 'acuh tak acuh', just checking the results through my phone. The font was so small that i got to squint.
*ignoring zooming option* 

But as I zoomed in today, I was speechless. Biar betul! Ke salah tengok ni?!

And there it was, a miracle. 

That word: BERJAYA

Initially, flabbergasted. Then, Happy, elated, ecstatic. And of course, grateful.

Syukur sangat ALHAMDULILLAH! 

And thank you to my parents, my "big family", friends for your support, faith and prayers. May Allah bless all of you. 

How fast time flies, tomorrow I am unofficially an adult. So are you 0913. 

Wassalam. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts