Jamuan Silaturahim 0913

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah, I got to join in the preparations of the event and also go to this meaningful event.
This was the first time I went back to Terengganu since studying in DQ. It had been 3 months.
Of course I was excited. The week before leaving for Terengganu, the word "balik, balik, balik" kept repeating itself in my head.

Betapa paroknya rindu itu, sampai kan bila dengar lagu Pertemuan UNIC, emo habis, terus datang lump in the throat gittuuh

I was very grateful that Fifiey asked me to join in doing the preparations. I missed going to school VERY MUCH. Thank you Fifiey! :D

These two days were very satisfying. Got to meet teachers,friends and juniors. I couldn't believe I could be so excited and almost screamed when meeting my juniors. The excitement was almost out of control. Tobat ahh memang semua orang gallok abih teh terutamanya kaum Hawa seperti saya


frozen !






And I'm glad that I am still the same me. At the same time, I am taking baby steps to be the best me.

*nampaknya skil menulis BI gue sudah menumpul, kept repeating the same boring words. NOOO i couldn't let this happen 


Love.

Comments

Popular Posts