Nerve-wracking

Bismillah. 

20 March 2014, Thursday

From the moment I woke up in the morning untill entering the familiar school hall, I was feeling relaxed and cool and awesome 😎ini semua poyo.

Then

Kita akan umumkan keputusan sebentar lagi. 

Okay butterflies started fluttering nervously in my stomach. My heart was dokng flip flops. Wohoo! 

DEBBO LA WEI.
"What ifs" started filling my head. 
...

Cg Z started announcing the names of students who got straight A's one by one. 

Ok 22 students had been called up on stage. There was still 13 places. I m still maintaining my cool and waited and waited and the list ended.

Ok definitely I m not straight A's. it's alright, it's alright. Aku redha apa juga Allah nak bagi, aku redha. 

Then 

Sekarang diumumkan nama pelajar2 yg dapat 10 A. 

2 names of my class students were announced. And then the names of students from other class. 

Padan doh, 9A doh aku. Takpe2.

Then, 
Seterusnya, dipersilakan Auni bt Baharin.

I couldn't believe my ears! Alhamdulillah!! Then, I walked on the stage with my Mom in her blue baju kurung, smiled in front of the camera. 

I didnt look at the slip at first. 
When I looked at it, it was shocking! 
Physics B+. Never thought it could be Physics. I thought maybe Bio or Addmath. These two were my toughest challenges. 

And the number of A+! Seriously, I was astounded and I can hardly breathe. This was more than enough. 

Although I didn't get straight A's (it was my target actually) but Allah knows best. I really believe He does know Best. 

Kawan yang selalu saya nasihat pula yg dapat straight A. She deserves it. Ini bukan jeles. 

Not straight A's is not the end of the world. Wipe away those tears. And accept it with lapang dada. Redha lah sayang. 

I am happy that my friends got what they had dreamt of. Well, as for me, I got the greatest gift ever that I could ask for, the chance to memorise the Quran. I really hope I will always be among hamalatul Quran. 

Love. 

Comments

  1. "Who is that kawan?"haha..
    if that "kawan" is me...
    Just to let you know
    Knowing you in my life
    has awoken me from a heavy sleep..
    I'm grateful for it and I'll always be..♥♥♥..
    selalulah bagi nasihat2 positif kat saya..

    kalaupun I'm not that "kawan"
    you've to know that I'm really really appreciate all your motivation when I feel down..
    do not ever forget to be that supportive auni wherever you go ☆☆★★♥♥♥♡♡...

    Thanks a lot...!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts