My Own Little Miracle

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

One night in DQ. For one whole week, the urge to go home was so strong. I got too emotional about it. Sadis

There was some conflict between my seniors' expectation and me going back in Terengganu. And they told me to keep their invitation to some programme a secret. Pfft. And I am a child who tells everything to my parents.

So the conflict and the exhaustion piled up and I was feeling so emotionally-unstable during my prep. Couldn't control my emotions. But there's no one that can hear my problems and soothe me down at that time. Honestly, I was feeling very very alone. Although at that time, I was at the masjid with so many people reciting the Quran around me. There are three classes which are held in the masjid. So prep pun kt masjid. 

Why was I feeling alone in the midst of the crowd? I was missing my friends back in Terengganu, who will know when I have problems and supported me. Serius.

Then, I prayed, hoping that Allah will soothe my raging emotions.

Then, out of the blue, my senior, Madam (she made us call her that, no its not bully) came to me and held out a paper to me. 

"nah, Ada akak tu bagi."

I was thinking "sape pula main bagi2 surat ni?"

On the top of the fold was

"Allah ada bahkan sentiasa!"
Then i opened the folds of the paper. 



This was the letter. I had only met this Kakak once. I could almost call her "a stranger". Perhaps she noticed i had a problem through my body language at that time. 

You know what? I was touched, by how Allah showed His Love through unexpected ways. 

It didn't felt like the letter from Kakak. It felt like receiving a letter from Allah. Seriously. 

Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah!



Comments

Popular Posts